Flint Knapping - How To Video
Watch this quick, little trailer introducing the "how to" video:
Learn the basics of traditional flint knapping from Tom Kuhn.
This video includes the steps of:
- Pressure Flaking
You will also learn tips about:
- What to look for in quality flint or chert and obsidian
- What type of tools to use, including which animal horns are best
- Different techniques on handling your chert while finishing
The video is over an hour long. (1 hour 12 minutes)
Gain access to the video online now!
Online (instant access) for $8.95 or order a DVD for $14.95.
Recent Blog Posts
- MEGALITHS AND MINOTAURS: OLD SITES, NEW THINGS TO SEE
- KINGDOMS OF STONE: The Second Book in the Maya Trilogy: Preview and Now Available
- JOHN LLOYD STEPHENS AND FREDERICK CATHERWOOD: A MAYA LEGACY NOT FORGOTTEN
- OF FIRE AND ICE: THE REAL "GAME" THAT CHANGED THE HUMAN PAST
- ORDER AND CHAOS: SAVING THE SUN FROM DEATH DURING A TOTAL ECLIPSE
- NEW FRENCH CAVE DISCOVERIES PUSH ART ORIGINS BACK IN TIME: Importance of the Chauvet Cave in Southern France
- PLACE OF THE MISTY SKY: The legend, the new book by T. C. KUHN, and the story behind this important new novel
- ANNOUNCING NEW MAYA BOOK SERIES: FIRST NOVEL COMING IN SEPTEMBER
- ROADS TO EL MIRADOR: A DESTINATION OF IMPORTANCE FOR TWENTY-FIVE HUNDRED YEARS
- EL MIRADOR: MAN MADE MOUNTAINS THAT TOUCH THE SKY