Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW FRENCH CAVE DISCOVERIES PUSH ART ORIGINS BACK IN TIME: Importance of the Chauvet Cave in Southern France
- PLACE OF THE MISTY SKY: The legend, the new book by T. C. KUHN, and the story behind this important new novel
- ANNOUNCING NEW MAYA BOOK SERIES: FIRST NOVEL COMING IN SEPTEMBER
- ROADS TO EL MIRADOR: A DESTINATION OF IMPORTANCE FOR TWENTY-FIVE HUNDRED YEARS
- EL MIRADOR: MAN MADE MOUNTAINS THAT TOUCH THE SKY
- PEOPLE OF THE STONE BOOK SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT
- FLINT OR CHERT, EUROPEAN OR AMERICAN: THE REAL DIFFERENCES
- CAVE ARTISTS: ANIMALS, MEN, AND HIDDEN PASSAGEWAYS
- CAVES AND OTHER DARK PLACES: Myth, Symbol, and the "Other Side"
- NEW EBOOK AVAILABILITY FOR PEOPLE OF THE STONE SERIES